Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My new chinks

So here they are, I finaly finished them. I have been working on these babies for ever!! So here is the story, I lost the first pair of chinks I built in nevada last year. and figured I would build me a new pair. I started on them thinking I could finish them before the hunting season, well in the process of getting gear ready to go hunt I found my old pair and decited to take my time on these so I could have a goin' to town pair. well here they are in all their glory and they turned out so dang good I dont dare wear them.














3 comments:

James and Jade Bethers said...

Wow..THose are pretty fancy! Nice job!

The McClellan Clan said...

nice dude!! bout time you posted!! Hope you had an AWESOME Christmas. Miss ya brotha

The Olsen Family said...

Wow! Those are pretty impressive!